What is a coronavirus?
It’s an RNA virus shielded by a fatty (lipid) membrane. Thanks to its structure, it can be prevented by using chemicals such as ordinary soap, min. 60-70%, disinfectants and other virucidal products.
What kind of disease does the coronavirus cause?
The new SARS-Cov-2 coronavirus causes a disease called COVID-19. The most common symptoms of the disease are fever, cough, dyspnea, breathing problems. The disease may be accompanied by muscle pains and fatigue.
Method of transfer
Coronaviral disease is mainly transmitted through contact with infected people who sneeze or cough. It is also transmitted when a person touches the surface or object that contains the virus and then touches his eyes, nose or mouth.
Source: World Health Organisation
To protect yourself and others from infection with the virus:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water or an alcohol-based disinfectant.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid close (less than 1 meter) contact with people who feel unwell.
- If you feel unwell, do not go out and isolate yourself from other people in the household.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth when your hands are dirty.
Do you have questions?
We invite distributors, medical companies, state institutions and all persons interested in mutually beneficial cooperation to cooperation.